Monday, July 28, 2008

500th Posting!!!!.....some great thoughts today!

Wow! Today is the 500th posting I have actually given my take on and published! That must be why I'm up early to celebrate! ('jez kidding)....some morning just begin earlier and this is one of them! Guess it was meant for me to get caught up on my reading. Just let me encourage you today. Think kindly of someone instead of always thinking negatively! This world needs more positive people! People who care about the welfare of others. I know God has truly given us two kids (are they called kids when they are grown adults???....hmmmm) Both of them have communicated with either me or their Dad before the week begins and that's so appreciated! It is so amazing that they take time out of a very busy schedule and check in. I am so moved to get plenty of rest and keep on, keepin' on, as we used to say when we lived in California at one time!!!

And those are my great thoughts, though they possibly may be random....how about you? Hopefully your Monday will be happy. I know mine will be thinking about blogging 500 times! Wow!

No comments: