Monday, March 28, 2011

Give Attention To The Holy Word!

Proverbs 4:20-22......For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh!

Have you ever sought the Lord?

Do you remember His marvelous works?

How about the wonders He has done?

You know there is nothing too hard for God to fix! Just recently our daughter became extremely busy at work and really we didn't have our always checking in with each other time....so I only got to talk with her one hour on Sundays. I sought the Lord constantly because I remembered the days I worked at a place where I hardly received a lunch hour and now the company is closed down. All that for nothing...so I understand where the demands are placed on staff! It's healing to get to connect with family because the Lord will give you many years of prosperity for staying close. I wouldn't trade it for anything! It is of necessity! Just stay in the Holy Word when the void is there and never forget what Jesus Christ has done to give us love and understanding with our precious kids. Even when we communicate with our Son also; it's so fabulous! I wouldn't trade it for anything! God definitely has given us wonders He has done, especially when we talk to our kids and hear how "cool" things are going! Same as God's Word...so "cool" and soothing!!!!

No comments: