Thursday, March 24, 2011

Do You Have A Relationship With Very Many Christians?

Before searching the scriptures, I had a very dim view of God's promises and all that Jesus provided for me; I did not know the Word of God for myself...what a mistake! I began to see who I was in Christ Jesus and what my rights were as a child of God.

As a Christian, through my relationship with jesus, God made a way for me to enter into His presence, confident and free from all sense of unworthiness, guilt and condemnation. He had provided His only Son as an eternal payment for all the sings I have ever committed and also for the ones that I now ask forgiveness for.

How about you? Do you have a relationship with very many Christians? That sounds odd, but some women I know identify with non-Christians so that they can lead them to the Lord! That's awesome!

No comments: