Friday, March 4, 2011

Friendship is Such a Gift!!!! Random Comments

I truly loved the comment Angie made yesterday on my blog. I am still living on "yesterday's blessings" and I love it! Friendship is a gift and I appreciate that so much!

One of the greatest joys in my life is our friendship...I don't think either of us suspected, when we first met, that we would stand whre we do today....that goes with any friends....sharing the close harmony of our abiding friendship. I have another close friend, Geneva who always encourages me to share myself fully, my hopes, my dreams, and at this time she has to get so many things accomplished at work.

No one knows what path tomorrow will find us walking who to help in their marriages, but a lifetime friend will always encourage, pray, and share their joys, etc. That's our goal. (Jim and mine). God is so good. I am claiming His promises as we serve Him. Philippians says "He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Friendship makes us soooo much better!!!! Keep itup!!!

No comments: