Saturday, December 11, 2010

So Happy!!!!

Although the morning snapped with frost, the sunny day made doing chores and FNDN easy. Near dinnertime, a knock came at the door. A kind looking man appeared weary from travel. He was selling Christmas trees. It would make me happy to buy one, but I don't trust someone just driving by to sell something.

So, we put our lil' movie in and were so happy, discussing the events to come. It's important to communicate with hubby for future plans. We live on faith, so we really have to keep together on what we are doing. We're just so happy we can be of help, still, and be used of God.

How about you? Are you happy? Is this going to be a super Christmas for you and your family? It's a joy to blog and share some of our blessings and joy! I'm still getting comments on e-mail. I hope my comments portion is working. But, then I know a lot of other bloggers who do not get comments, so I'm just going to praise God for who I know read my blogs. God blesses me by keeping happiness!!!!

No comments: