Friday, December 10, 2010

Denying........

Too negative for me. When people deny constantly that they "didn't say it." How can joy be in peep's life when they deny issues that they do not want to resolve? I call upon God for wisdom. Each day I thank Him for guidance in handling these kind of situations. Thank you Lord for how you help me tell about your Love. I treasure the Lord's leading as I share His lessons and rise each morning to face a new day. I write your words on plaques (in fact we have one hanging when you first open the front door.) that say "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Thank you Lord for helping me never compromise the standards you have set for me. I praise You for cautioning me to be kind and generous, honest and wise in speech. Thank you for strength as I strive to be a good example.

How about you? Do you have a problem with people denying?

No comments: