Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Jolly Christmas!!!!!

And what does that mean? It means a Joyful Christmas. Don't let the hum-bad-gripes from anyone get to you!!! Yesterday I was talking to my Sister who lives out of state and the conversation was ba-hum-bug....so I put a stop to it! I was so proud of me. Listen....it's bad enough to have to pray that God supplies every tiny bit of needful things...so why should I want to sit and discuss ba-hum-bug! I want a joyful Christmas...JOLLY...laughter...fun...more laughter..just having God meet every need. And He will!!!! I pray and hope your Christmas will be jolly!!!!

Take a dose of Hebrews 10:24-25 "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another." I'm willing. Are you?

No comments: