Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Early To Bed, Early To Rise!!!

This means I have had plenty of sleep and am up ready to get the day started. Sometimes I totally believe I am the ONLY person up at this time of the day. We are having friends over Friday night and I'm excited! The menu is Mexican Cuisine and it will be delicious. Who wants to go out to eat when homemade is so delicious??
We need the friendship and fellowship. So, today being Wednesday and the event will be two more days, how will mine or your Wednesday be?

My Wednesday begins with the word! I'm thanking the Lord for His forgiveness, love, and JOY He gives me. He never holds a grudge against me. Instead, I know my sins are completely washed away. His love is far greater than how high the Heavens are above this little round ball caled Earth. His love stretches farther than the east is from the west. Thank you for the Joy You give me this Christmas to help others and be so blessed!!! Romans 8:28 "All things work together for those that love the Lord." Bring on Friday, Lord....that will be another "Early Rising!!!" : )

No comments: