Thursday, December 11, 2008

You Won't Believe This!

Yesterday my hubby and I planed THE day TO FINISH Christmas shopping. (For each other also). So he was headed out to a completely different Mall than I was going to. Is it God's will or not? He changed his mind and went to another Mall and guess what? We smack dab ran into each other - now come on - that would never happen again in a million years! I'm astounished because he is a person that never does that - So, guess what we ended up doing. Yup, you're correct! Shopping at the same Mall!!! Naturally he saw what I got him and I saw what he got me...a-ha...so we are trying to erase it out of our minds and by Christmas will be surprised! Age and activities will cause that to happen. : )

I hope you are chuckling because this is one you tell your grandkids way years later! Hopefully your Thursday will at least be one of laughter when you read this blog.....encouragement done!!!!!

No comments: