Monday, December 15, 2008

Phenomenal Services!!!

Yesterday I missed my time to blog...I was p-r-e-t-t-y busy with Church activities from sun up to sun down. Phenomenal service with beautiful singing, happy people and just all the way around wonderful! Then afterwards we had a dinner (KFC chicken dinner....: ) and my husband and I were presented a gift as well as each person there. Everything was beyond anything we could ever do. The truth was God was there and that made it all the most phenomenal! We had a special prayer for people who have called the 24/hr. prayer line. I pray your week will be sufficient, phenomenal, and exactly what you need to get all the things accomplished that you need to make your Christmas the best ever! Happy Monday to all!!

Added note: I'm finding out more and more people will respond to Facebook but not to blog....that's okay...I hear by e-mail my subscribers!!! Thanks everyone!

No comments: