Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday - Stay Warm!

Okay - it's icey cold here. No ice as yet...but they are forewarning us. That's the part of winter I dread. I'll stay warm today because it sure came quickly....the cold weather that is!

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending a Ladies Meeting, having been invited, and thoroughly enjoyed what the Pastor's Wife had to say. It made me think how we need to laugh more. She told some stories about Christmas trees and actually we all identified with it; it made us chuckle out loud! I hope your Christmas is filled with laughter, joy, and happiness. Try not to let the media and newspapers get you down with the doom and gloom about the economy. Thinking of the joy of giving makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Go hear a children's choir sing or something to enhance your spirit!!!! Kids are sooooo cute. Bless their hearts and bless all hearts this very day!!!!

No comments: