Saturday, November 8, 2008

Soul Searching

My question - if you are confronted with the truth, would you even tell it?

I actually had a situation where I was being used, so I confronted the truth with this lady. And in all description, she was a lady. She didn't come clean about the truth when I confronted her, but she did the next day! Yea God on that one! Which tells me, it's easier to tell a lie, thinking it might get you in good graces with that person, but in the long run, it gets you nowhere but anger and then as you think about it..........the truth would be chosen as a better solution!

The next day she came out with the truth and oh how heavenly the air was. Hip, hip, hooray!

So hope happens...just tell the truth in the first place....admit you blundered and you are a bigger and better person!

I'm sure glad that worked out...I'm sure I received one or two gray hairs over it!

You're definitely put back on the road to emotional wholeness! Go for it.

Hey Ladies.....Tomorrow is W.O.W. (Women of Worth) 9 a.m. (ugh) but great coffee and refreshments and discussion regarding TRUST.........ooooohhhhh really good!!!
See you there - bring a friend. You'll be glad you did!!!!

No comments: