Friday, November 21, 2008

Football

There's something not many people know about me and I'm going to reveal it now.

On Saturdays I AM ADDICTED to watching Football games by what I call Ivy League Colleges. Since I'm from Oklahoma, I watch OU Football and love to watch (when they show them) SMU, TCU, Rice, and Baylor. Texas Tech someetimes.....I know I get razzed about not watching the Longhorns, but they have beaten OK too many times, so IF I HAVE TIME, I might click on that one. I also do Outreach at Church on Saturdays, so one or more games are included. Sometimes I think Referees are partial...that's my own opinion so please don't throw rotten eggs at me.

How about you? Do you watch NFL or College games? Or any at all.

I love the excitement of the players, coaches, band, and cheerleaders & fans all inclusive!!!! It's Friday! Have fun today - End the week with tons of joy!!

No comments: