Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Powerful Business Insights

An uncooperative attitude carries with it its own penalties.

I read in a book recently, "If fate throws a knife at you, there are two ways of catching it - by the blade or by the handle," YOU can control how you react to the stress and in some cases take active steps to cut down the amount of stress you have to endure.

My thoughts are lately I've been around to see some bad attitudes and I'm not judging or condeming, but the down, bitter attitude will get you nowhere. My encouragement would be to suck it up and turn on a positive attitude; an attitude of gratefulness and trust me, the world will look better to you.

Don't march yourself out in the wilderness or feel abandoned, rely on Ps. 30:5 "Weeping may endure for the night....but joy comes in the morning." Put on a cheerful attitude and see how your day will be different! But, remember to vote!

No comments: