Saturday, November 15, 2008

America Rocks! Random thoughts...

Lately I've been hearing on some News Channels that America is not a great country to be in. I beg to differ with comments that go out negative about America. I am proud to be an American and to help mankind out in any way I possibly can. Try being grateful for the freedom we have! There's always someone to help explain the why of something. The freedom we have to go to Church on Sunday and hear a message that is relevant and good for us out of the Bible. Did you know the Bible has the answers to ANYTHING!!! Just look it up. Lately I've really been going to the Bible and finding comfort in the scriptures - especially when someone puts America, the country I love, down. We need to pray for our new President and ask God to lead Him in all ways. Decisions that have to be made will be definitely necessary as (as his wife calls him) Barak makes will need the support of the American people.

Yes, America rocks! Be proud, read what the Bible says about the freedom we have in Christ, the creator of mankind, and bow your head to be grateful for even the smallest thing you own or have been blessed with. I know I am!!! C ya in Church tomorrow at 10 a.m. Worship the true and living God! Those are my thoughts. I am so very blessed and super grateful!

No comments: