Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Recognition And Encouragers

It's a choice! Either you want to encourage or you won't. Please keep me away from
someone who does not want to encourage. It brings me down. I finally saw that people who aren't happy for great things that happen to me aren't looking out for my best interest and I had better make a choice to ignore them because I know how stressed I get over it.

We all have tremendous power to affect the lives of people around us.........Encouragement from us could be the difference-maker in someone's day, week, or even life, sending that person in a whole new direction! I've been sent in a new direction this week and some day I pray I can blog about it...it's incredibly amazing!!! Just from one person in our family encouraging me...I really feel like a somebody!!!! And do I ever feel loved!

How can you help other people to feel like they are somebody? By seeing them as a ten. I believe that you get out of people exactly what you expect from them. If you treat people like tens, they respond like tens! People want encouragement and recognition and affirmation. It is a deep human desire, and we an help people become great simply by showing them how we believe in them!

No comments: