Saturday, October 2, 2010

I truly love to Sing Praises!!!

When our loyal friend, Geneva picked us up frm the airport here, she brought me a bouquet of very lovely fall flowers and a birthday gift for hubby from her and her precious hubby. Geneva, only God will be so praised for you taking time off work to pick us up. God is so wonderful knowing what our needs are. We have to count on friends when the family lives away or have been out of town and couldn't be available. This, really, has been my husband's best birthday. During his retirement, he has opted to do his own yard landscaping and guess who helps him....me!!! When we got back, there, of course, are tons of things to do, but somehow I just want to be a housebounder, wondering what I want to do next. Once being spoiled sure does make me just want to stare at the walls or beautiful flowers Geneva gave me and the ones in our back yard.

So I think I will just do that...why be in a hurry..just take time to praise God for all His mercies and favors He gives to each one of us. I keep thinking if I hadn't given up knitting when a friend of mine tried to teach me, I could enjoy more vacation time and knit, but I guess I better get back in the grind of things and let the Lord use me to still help couples who need a boost to get back on the same page. That's our passion now. Have you ever been in a "I can't get moving stage?" I've asked God to give me one more day to get going. I'll rely on God's grace....GRACE IS MY POWER, Ephesians 2:8-9.

No comments: