Monday, October 11, 2010

Attitudes!!!!!

I've seen people so happy and then all of a sudden a bad attitude will appear. I have decided to not let it get to me. I spent years trying to figure out why people bring bad atttiudes for no reason. I think some people just don't care. The Bible says "Be content." If you can't change the situation, just keep your attitude happy or stable! Have you ever walked up to someone and you weren't sure their attitude would be sour and rude? Oh, I have many times. I would encourage you to think it is NOT YOU, it's their problem. Nothing you can do to change them. They have to change their own self.

Be careful with your attitude. There's a lot of people who would love to steale your joy! Don't let them! I tried that one for years also. "Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies." Psalm 40:4 God knows all about it; let Him take care of their attitude!

No comments: