Monday, October 18, 2010

Coffee Time!!!

It's time we take a check on how coffee are we drinking. Yesterday I had a real interesting conversation with a lady that has a cup of coffee she drinks all day...she goes to Starbuck's and gets the largest cup and sips on it all day. My question is would it be fresh all day? It makes me wonder if she heats it up in the microwave each time she sips? Oh well, to each her own!!! I drink two cups a day and I can tell it has made a difference!!!

I'm doing a study on Habakkuk and in verse 2, he says "Oh Lord how long shall I cry, and though wilt not hear." I believe we must still cry out to God and He will hear. He is always here to help us any time, hour. Rely on Him! A big encouragement to you...rely on Him. Don't let the opportunity to go by but that He gives you your strength, joy, and health. Stay close to Him and don't give up!

No comments: