Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blogging

Today I was introduced to a new term, blog blockers....meaning some people deliberately hold their blog comment to stalk the comments going through. This is new to me..why would someone want to do that? What is this world coming to? Would it be jealousy. Truly, I would love comments so I could hear what those of you who read it have anything to say. I blog with (regular) 6 bloggers and some of us don't get but three comments to the max. I'm not trying to prove anything like having a blog because I am writing a book. I am writing a book but I don't use blogging to get me going. I love it when ladies comment on issues and are honest that they are going through irritations or things that we all can participate in and help a person get through. We've all been through so much. My blog that I write I want to be encouraging and of course I get encouraging comments back. I checked it out with my kids and they think I fit so much better when I encourage which is what I am great at.

So encouraging it will be in my blogging. Since we took our trip, it's been hard to get back in the groove of things, but don't worry I will get there. I love your comments, so do not hesitate and I pray for you a very happy Thusday!

No comments: