Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finding Strength To Go On

Psalm 46:1-2 - "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear, even if earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea."

What does it mean to fear God?
Because God is so great and mighty and because He holds the power of life and death in His hands. We must have a healthy, reverent fear of Him. A healthy fear helps us keep our perspective about where we need to be in our relationship with God.

When is fear not good?
Fear is not good if it kees us from doing the things we ought to do. We are not meant to live in fear.

Rely on Isaiah 41:10 "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."

1 comment:

Geneva said...

No FEAR!! :D
Happy Wednesday