Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Greatest Thrill!!!

Having a precious beautiful, marvelous, phenomenal daughter almost on the 4th...she was born on the 3rd....so, her birthday is FIRST, then the 4th activities. If the rain doesn't wash out the parade...this weekend has been my most greatest thrill; giving birth to her thirty-six years ago and being ever so close, then the parade and the then the fireworks and Orchestras that give such spectacular programs.

My heart is huge towards all these events, but I want to wish all of you a Happy and safe 4th!!! Have fun, celebrate our freedoms, and have a thrill of all of everything! I know I will! My heart is so overjoyed, and hope your's is also!! All of this cannot be comprehended until we lay our precious heads tomorrow night, resting to thank God for such feelings of excitement and thrill!!!

No comments: