Friday, July 16, 2010

Celebrating Friday!!!!

I always watch the America Morning and Local News. And they say "We are celebrating Friday." Celebrating what? Of course I know...the end of a busy week and a way to do what freedom there is on Sat. and Sunday! The weather is a must to listen to, so don't forget that!

Celebrating Friday for me is "Friday date night." This is what I have framed on my desk: Remember - as every thread of gold is valuable; so is every moment of time. What do you think that means? To me it means make the most out of time together and stay consistent. There have been times when hubby and I just went to Las Lupes and shared an ala carte taco....(cost $1.25) my hubby loves the very hot sauce and chips and I love the taco. With having to have dental work, chips are out for me now, but a soft shell taco will do!!! And the great time about Date Night is dreaming up what to do??? With nothing....with something, but most of all the love for each other!!!

By the way............thank you each one for subscribing to my blog...I posted it on FB and got great results! woohooo

No comments: