Monday, July 5, 2010

Best Ever 4th of July!!!!

How about you? What did you do?

Our lives were filled with patriotism, celebrating our fabulous daughter's b-day, parade, concerts, whoopeee!!!!!!

Everyone always wants to ask me how do I really enjoy the 4th when your daughter was born right at the very eve of the holiday? Trust me...all these years we couldn't have a big birthday party because all the kids in the summer were gone to their Grandparents for the summer time; then when she graduated from College getting her MA degree, she moved far away....so this year we did Web/Cam birthday and it was incredible!!!! She showed us her living room as she has changed every thing around, we got to see the two adorable granddogs and as she stated "it was like we were just together." She is esthatic over it and can't stop thanking and complimenting us.

I am a birthday Mom to the max and also I love parades!!!!! So, my hubby and I went to one in our town, then to a country/western concert and we had watermelon that they were giving away!!!! This was the best ever 4th of July!!!! Woooohooo

No comments: