Saturday, July 24, 2010

Devoted Christians!!!!

My husband and I have a couple that are devoted Christians. They are always serving the Lord. They were our #1 couple that only eternity will reveal how much they helped us at Lighthouse. Now that we have retired, they are now still serving at another church, but we cannot thank God enough for their encouragement they still give us now. The world is better because of these two devoted friends. I dedicate my blog to them today. My neighbor's security light stayed on all night and finally kept me awake at a very early time this morning. We shared our love for the Clarks last night on our date night and although I slept like a log, they are devoted Christians and we want to give honor, glory, and praise to our precious Lord for them! She was my hubby's Office Administrator...or whatever task was needed. We have fond memories of her husband and her always so faithful (never missed a Sunday) to help Pastor Jim. (or me). God is so good to give such tremendous memories of such a lovely, dedicated couple.

Do you have a couple that have been an inspiration to you and your hubby? I'd love to know.

No comments: