Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Your Uniqueness Makes You Special

ACKNOWLEDGE the gifts God has given you.

God chose all the attributes for your life, and He knew where to put you, with whom to put you, and how to place you in time and space so that He might raise you up to be unique of His love and power to this world.

People who don't know that theya re God's workmanship often spend a very long time trying to be something they were not created to be. They try to change their appearance and their talents. They try to bypass their culture of their ethnicity or their gender.

God made you and He made you "wonderfully." (Ps. 139:14) My uniqueness is that I love to connect and encourage. In any way.....whether it be by a creative card which I create "Carol's Creative Cards" or via a compliment. We all need compliments; kids are starving for attention, teens are wanting SOMEONE to understand them, and women just want to feel unique and be on the same page as their hubby or have a peaceful atmosphere with their adorable children!

Right now acknowledge what your special uniqueness is. Another one of my uniqueness is I am a fantastic Grandma.....hip, hip, hooray and I see it in our grandkids eyes that light up when they get up in the morning while they are at our home, so glad to see me! They are so precious! In fact, all of us are precious! Wear that on forever!!!!!

What is your uniqueness and gifts? I'd love to have you share them! Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments: