Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Would You Call A Friend?

I would say a friend is someone who keeps in touch and reciprocates -- for instance, instead of you having to contact them, they contact you to see how it is and basically cares.

Truthful

Trustworthy

Happy for your answers to prayer!!!!

Real; not phoney

Encouraging

Friends sharpen the mind of each other.

What amazes me; I have well over one hundred people who want to be my friend on Facebook, but I never hear from them. That concerns me.

Prov. 27:17 says Iron sharpens iron....friends sharpen each other and are happy for great things that happen to them.

Have a blessed Thursday -- God has blessed me to give the encouragement I need to give and I know I will have a blessed day! I'm up early because a friend invited me to an early breakfast....now that's a friend, knowing I dearly love mornings and usually get up at the crack of dawn! : )

2 comments:

Geneva said...

I call you friend :)
Have a fantastic breakfast and a beautiful day!

Carol Donnelson said...

Thanks so much Geneva. I call you a friend also! You are an encouragement!!! Appreciatively,
Carol