Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just the Girls

Moms and Daughters are circles of love....

I JOHN 3:11 "fOR THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT YE HEARD FROM THAT WE SHOULD LOVE ONE ANOTHER."

Heirlooms we don't have in our family, but stories we've got.

The relationship between a Mom and a Daughter is as varied, as mysterious as constantly changing and interconnected as the patterns that touch, move away from and touch again in a kaleidoscope!!!!

Together we form a chain, a chain of love reaching from the past into the future.

I love our daughter, Carie, desperately! I have given life to her and now she gives me life. I LOVE to talk to her. She's a magic mirror to me and is so supportive and purely loves both of us the same, her "Papa" and "Momma." Yes that's me and her Dad and we are so tremendously blessed when we hear her voice and talk with her.

Linked to the past, touching the future...............me and my Daughter. How about you?

No comments: