Friday, June 10, 2011

He forgives us in spite of it all!!!!!

Our Lord Jesus saw our wrongs but He forgives us in spite of it all. He draws us close to His comfort for any wrongdoings....no way could we forgive ourselves. There are times when I need to keep a steady study in His Word and I believe He convicts me of that. Yesterday I found my Bible on the bookcase at the end of our bed where I sleep. I would confess it was probably three days that I had picked it up to read His precious word.

He gently coaxes me. Thank You Lord for assuring me that all my wrongs, no matter how dark the stains, could be removed and my life could become as fresh and clean as newly fallen snow when He forgives.

Concerning me....I picked up my Bible and clinged to it, promising God I wouldn't let it go that long before I was seriously in His word, claiming His precious promises.

Do you ever go for days without picking up your Bible? I feel His forgiveness and know He will lead me to scriptures that I need this very moment. Our Lord will bless us for telling the trust and will still continually want me to praise His precious name. You turned me from wrongs, destruction and hopelessness to a life of joyous freedom with you and those Holy men of old that have written such soul enrichment in His word! How I do praise Your name!

No comments: