Sunday, May 29, 2011

To All My Beloved Female Friends

To my Sisters for Life..

You can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. You smile when she feels like screaming, and you sings when you feel like crying. You cry when you are happy and laugh when you're afraid. Your love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with you. You forget what your worth! This is to every beautiful woman I know. I remind you that you are unique. L-o-v-e- y-o-u. Today is 'love u day' send to everyone female friend you have!

God loves you and so do I!

2 comments:

Geneva said...

I LOVE my Carol!!! :)

Sending Huge hugs and love to you today! You are a TRUE friend!

Geneva

Carol Donnelson said...

and I love my Geneva. So proud of you during all these kids' celebrations. Bestest friend, dear one. Thanks! Sorry no response. No electricity for a week! :(