Thursday, May 26, 2011

How Do I Encourage Myself?

By seeing the truth!

When I get that yucky feeling that someone is not telling me the truth and just "pacifying" me, it forces me to find a way to encourage myself. One example I have an enemy (believe it or not) and she goes behind me and erases something I say which is awesome positive for Facebook; they take off my comment. Now wouldn't that make your stomach churn? Well, it's annoying.
Encouragements for me: : )
Bubble Bath

Carol Day

Memorize a Favorite Scripture again

Send a card to someone (one that I make)

Send an E-mail to a devout friend

Go On the Patio and Enjoy our Flowers

Make a Supper My Hubby Loves

Talk to a Grandchild

Text our Daughter or Son

Play with Our Dog

The list goes on and on......and it encourages me to encourage you when God gives me what to say that will have an experienced encourage to you. How about you? What do you do? I would love to hear.

No comments: