Tuesday, April 12, 2011

God Bless Every One Who Reads This!

I truly pray and hope you know Jesus as your personal Savior. He is always there to comfort, give you the peace you need and definitely the love!

Discovering the depth of God's love was a turning point in my ability to be able to receive all that His Word says and knowing IT IS MINE because I believe!

Staying focused on God's Word renews my mind and continues to change the image I have of myself on the inside.

His love for me has been the basis for my continual walk with Him no matter what may arise in my life or in my body. I know that His presence is always with me whether I feel Him o not, and that if it concerns ME.....it concerns HIM!

Please read Jeremiah 31:3 - "Yes, I have LOVED you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you."

God bless you THIS DAY!!

No comments: