Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blogging : )

My husband is extremely encouraging. When we have our coffee patio time each morning, he always asks me how is my blogging. My report is I blog with approximately four precious ladies (who I call devout friends now) and they always (& I mean always) have comments. Grant it, my blog was not set up for tons of comments because it was meant for me, being such a major public eye, to have a time that I could express encouragement which is my #1 gift. But now that I'm not in the public eye, I beg each one of you that read this to PLEASE MAKE A COMMENT either on FB or Blog.....I MISS YOU!!!!!

My husband and I are trying to make some sense out of communication and transparency that comes from peeps any more. What's wrong that that they cannot contact on their own? What has this world come to? I am so saddened over what Christians don't do now. It's as if there is no caring any more. He tries so hard to encourage me and our kids do also, but they think it would be a drastic mistake not having a blog. It has really gotten me down and concerned. I get my pat on the back from our precious Lord because I know He gives me grace to keep on keeping on. But, if you are out there, I want you to know I care abut you and would love to hear from you. You mean the world to me. Please let me know if there's a problem with the leaving a comment; who knows it might be a problem. I know this will all work out because I leave it in the hands of a loving God who loves you and me and He will give me peace. My heart is heavy, so please put me in your prayers. Thanks.

No comments: