Saturday, November 6, 2010

Great Evening!!!

Chef Hubby ended up having just chili and crackers...no macaroni which was delich!!!!!!! Yummy....Baby, it's cold outside so it was delightful tasting. We watched the sitcom "Office" which I stayed awake for the entire 30 minutes. My eyes have automatic shuts when the TV is on. It always puts me to sleep, especially if I have eaten anything sweet.

Great evening! Ended with a phone call to us from our daughter, so I can honestly say the evening flew by!!!!

I'm thinking of changing my blog. I get so many comments about how positive I am, so I want to make my blog more personal and actually get some community involved. If we're not honest with each other and share, how do we learn to get over some of the pitfalls that wouldn't last as long if we just knew we're not alone...other women go through the same ills and great things that help women not get stuck in the same ole, same ole. What do you think? If you won't comment on this, plug in an e-mail to me so I can hear your heart! Happy Saturday!!!! And, by the way, FNDN was incredible!!!

No comments: