Thursday, September 9, 2010

Meet Someone Who Is Content

I have to be content. I have no other alternative. I'm up a tad bit early today. I want to get started writing on my new book. I'm a wee hours in the morning person anyway, so this should be great! How about you?

Yesterday I started my first interview with a person and her marriage concening "contentment." Interesting conversation and I learned a lot about her. Why was she "not contented?" You'd be surprised like I was. It shocked me. It was so minute and something none of us would believe. But I followed her communicating it to me. Ladies......women are not content. Why? No love in their life!!! Gotta have that love!!! That would be a debatable subject.

What keeps you from being content? I would love to hear your story.

Do you think it's a God-thing?
Do you keep your problems only to yourself?
Have you really ever been in love (contented)?

No comments: