Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 2009!

There's that word again....happy....happy also means "blessed" in the Bible. It's a word I've heard used a lot over the Christmas and New Year's Holidays! (Meaning the "Blessed" word. I'm guessing they are distinguishing between being a Christian or not. Happy New Year would be presented by most people. But, while I was getting some postage stamps and had to take a trip to Wally-World and sat by the Greeter - most people came through and said "Be blessed." I can dig it! Can't you? The lady employee at the counter in the P.O. that waited on me for the stamps thought I was purchasing the stamps to send my Christmas cards...hello....yesterday!!! I'm too efficient - mine were sent around the first week in December. Anyway, she let me know in any uncertain terms that SHE DID NOT send Christmas cards because she was celebrating the birth of Christ. To each his own...but to me the giving of the cards and sharing love with family and friends is my choice. Whether they send me one or not, I know I did my part in the love I have.

I hope your day is filled with truth and love! I'm back at blogging and boy do I love it!!!!

No comments: